1 Crore Haath Saath Saath - A National Movement for Self-Enforcement
Millions of people drive on Indian Roads and every day 400 of them Never Come Back Home.
Refer the announcement made by Ministry of Road Transport, SIAM along with & NGO Drive Smart Drive Safe has picked up the activity under “Education & Awareness Drive” among schools and have planned for an Integrated National Campaign around Committing Self-Enforcement on focused Code of Conduct for safer roads, through a Human Chain Formation, as symbolic of coming together and forming a Safety Net of Safe Road User Behaviour across the country.
SIAM & NGO Drive Smart Drive Safe, Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations, AIMA, FICCI, ACMA, CII-Yi, SPUP-Rajasthan, ASDC, AIAWA, Indian Road Safety Campaign & Indian Alliance of NGO’s for Road Safety and other like-minded partners/organisations/NGOs is conducting One Crore Haath Saath Saath Activity (Human Chain) during Road Safety week 2019 in Delhi on 8th February 9-11 AM in and around schools of Delhi and during Road Safety Week to other 100 Cities in the Country.
Counting on the large scale momentum to be generated during Road Safety Week where Govt.’s across all states, Traffic Police , Corporates, Directorate of Education, Schools, Colleges & Institutions, will engage in Road Safety Awareness activities, we have created a collaborative platform to take the movement to its logical next step, that is, from Awareness to Self Enforcement in a positive approach. More details can be found on www.onecrorehaath.com .
- Coming Together of 1Crore Hands as Human Chains across the country, to help Save 400 Lives/Day
- Highest no. of Countrywide Human Chains in 100 Cities having 100 Human Chains.
- Highest Density of Human Chains in Delhi on 8th Feb, 9-11 AM, anyone can Join to support.
- 50 Lakh People coming together, 5000 KM of Collective Human Chains on One Platform www.OneCroreHaath.com.
- Launch of “Drive Safe” Club, one can join after signing 6 points Road Safety Agreement (COC)
Give a missed call 18002082030 to support the initiative.
#JoinTheChain on www.onecrorehaath.com and observe 2 Min's silence on Feb 8, 2019, at 11:00 AM in remembrance of 1.4 Million. road death victims.